▐ Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Went to school in the morning. Maths was the 1st lesson of the day. Was feeling damn tired today lo. ): Had no idea why. Then keep doze off. And was waked by teacher, hahaha. Then P.E play floor ball again. -.- Don't rly like it.. I wna play basketball. But this whole term we'll only be playing Floorball and 1 more game, forgot what game is that. (:

Recess and had my lunch. Ate mixed vege rice. Luv the potato & chicken. :D Went up and changed into uniform. Went for our lessons. Jia min suddenly need go for dental check-up. So she informed me to take her things back to classroom after the lesson. Debbie didn't help her take the solutions paper for the Additional Practice Questions, so Jia min took mine to photocopy, and return back to me tmr.

I borrowed A-math textbook from Xin yi. I wna do my homework and return her on Thursday. I wna go for tuition and ask my teacher about the topic. I'm a bit confuse despite the teaching of Xin yi's. )': Bused home after school. We took the 2nd bus as the 1st bus is too packed. Monkey came to my house too. Till 5 plus she went home. (: Tmr mayb going to play basketball, finally! W Monkey to CC. Hopefully SLACKERZ will go. Hee hee ~

Ok, shall end my post here bah. Goodnight ;)