▐ Saturday, January 16, 2010

No post for my blog for some time le. Cause i'm not free & keep go out. Hmmm, tday went out with some SLACKERZ. Was feeling very tired, we walked from the bus stop till THE CHEVRONS. Had fun though.

My brother bought me an army polo tee, thanks! Then i blanja him a cup of bubble tea. :D Took Mrt & Lrt back Bangkit, went home to change then went to CC. In the end, went to 6 tou play bball. Was so not zun, all rebound. People who in my team must be disappointed. )=

But it's ok, practice makes perfect, perhaps. (: Walked to greendige around 10 plus, go 7-eleven buy drink. Had Slurpeeeeeeeeee. (: Reached home and bathed. Now using com. Hmmm. Tmr Jia min, Debbie & Si min's coming my house to do the History essay. Got 2 essay to do, mai xiao xiao! )=

Ok, shall have an early night tday, a tiring day indeed.. Tmr morning working ah, sad si! )=

Anw, just to tell everyone that i'm now SLACKERZ #4. :D

Labels: