▐ Sunday, January 17, 2010

Finally, got to see you. (:

Arg.. Tday i guess it's a bad day for me? )= Just now otw back home from Monkey's house, a black cat followed me and walk past me. Sob.. It was damn scary. Then keep meow at me >< . It looked as if it needs help. But i dk why i feel so weird and like something weird is happening. Then it followed me quite long sia. Other ppl also don't follow, only follow me & my brother. ):

Some more so windy at night lor! D: Waited for Faris & Tenson to meet us. So we wait at the void deck. I put up my legs cause i scared the cat come ;x Then faster go Bangkit. At the bus stop there, got a person smash glass on the floor then "piang". Scary luh >< ... Hope the bad luck went away.

Faster go home and used computer. Arg, i don't dare bathe alone liao lor )= Hais, nvm. Shall not think too much. Tmr need to go sch early because i need to hand up my essay bfore 7.30pm. -.- Tday at CC dk why suddenly i cry. Mayb because i too sad that my shooting skills very sucky and my mood go down. A bad day for me i guess...